Hello, Stitchers! Like most of you, our lives today look a lot different than they did 2 months ago. However, we're making it work & taking it slow. We've made, & will continue to make, our business decisions for Keepsakes based on the governor's guidance & recommendations.
We plan to adhere to all state mandates, along with implementing some of our own policies. We're doing this for the safety of our staff & our customers.
Starting Monday, May 18th, Keepsakes will re-open for business. Here's what you need to know about how that will look.
1. Keepsakes will be open on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Fridays from 11am-2pm. From 2pm-5pm each day & Saturdays, we will be in the building processing special orders, including phone & email orders from out-of-town customers.
2. Only FIVE CUSTOMERS will be allowed in the building at one time. To ensure compliance with social distancing mandates, we ask that you keep a 6-foot distance between each other.
3. When you arrive, please park in one of the spaces in the parking lot. If you arrive & all the spaces are full, please park along the tree line until a customer leaves the shop. At that time, please pull into the open parking space & come inside. There is to be NO parking on the grass.
4. We ask that if you come to Keepsakes, you do NOT come for the purpose of stitching & socializing. There will be no First Friday Stitch-Ins for the foreseeable future.
5. Our staff will be wearing masks & if you do not have your own mask, one will be provided for you while inside Keepsakes. You can either bring your own or we will have options available for you. On the front porch, we will have disposable one-time-use masks or you can purchase a cloth mask for $5.
6. There will be hand sanitizer available for you to use before you touch the door knobs, both when you enter & exit the building.
7. If you're in need of fabric, please ask a staff member for help. Our staff is willing, able, & eager to help you find the perfect fabric for your next project!
8. We fully respect anyone's decision to NOT enter the shop at this time. We're still offering porch pick-up & mail orders.
Barbara & the Keepsakes Team want to express our sincerest gratitude to all of you who have placed orders. YOU have carried us through. YOU have been the light at the end of this seemingly endless tunnel. And YOU are why we love the cross stitch community so much. We count our blessings every day for the loyalty of our customers. We look forward to seeing you all again, starting on May 18th & starting down the road of finding our next new normal.
What we're trying to do with these policies, is to apply the best practices laid out by our state government. We welcome any questions you may have. You can either call the shop & speak to Barbara or you can email Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org.